Cusco South Valley
The tourist attractions of Cusco are characterized by maintaining a very special harmony between the natural landscapes and Incas and colonial constructions. The southern Valley of Cusco which leads to “El Altiplano” is considered a suitable tourist circuit to know great part of the Incas history.
The tour lasts an average of 5 hours, and visits the tourist attractions of Pikillaqta, Tipon and Andahuaylillas.
Tipon & Pikillqta
- Duration: full day de 8:00am to 7:00pm .
- Places:Tipon, Pikillaqta, Andahuaylillas.
- Departures: Daily, all year
Tipon - Pikillaqta - Andahuaylillas We will take our transportation to go to the Tipon After that will continue our tour to the archaeological center of Pikillaqta and finally will visit the archaeological place of Andahuaylillas.
- Tour in shared service.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english).
- Tourist Bus.
- Tourist ticket BTG.
- IGV Tax.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.