Sacred Valley of the Incas
The Sacred Valley of the Incas, is an Andean fertile place with areas of agriculture that supplied the large number of cultivation of the ancient Inca state, undoubtedly this Andean place was considered a Sacred place for the Incas, for that reason along this big valley have been constructed temples and Inca palaces.
The Sacred Valley takes place in a full day, and visits the tourist sites: Pisaq market, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
Pisaq (Craft Market) & Ollantaytambo
- Duration: full day de 8:00am to 7:00pm .
- Places:Pisac Town, Pisac Market, Ollantaytambo and chinchero.
- Departures: Daily, all year
Cusco - Pisaq Market (Craft) - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero- Cusco We will take our transportation to go to the Craft Market of Pisaq, After that will continue our tour to the archaeological center of Ollantaytambo and finally will visit the archaeological place of Chinchero.
The Pisaq Market is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, but Mass is only on Sunday.
- Tour in shared service.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english).
- Tourist Bus.
- Tourist ticket BTG.
- Entrance tickets to Cathedral of Cusco and Qoricancha.
- IGV Tax.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.