Humantay Lagoon 2D-1N.
Humantay Lagoon 2D-1N
We made this trek thinking in nature lovers who do not have many days but they can found spectacular landscapes with exotic flora and fauna, Along this hike adventure you will able to find beautiful valleys and white mountains.
DAY 1: Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa – Laguna Humantay:
We will pass through their respective hotel to pick up between 4:30 to 5:30 a.m. then travel in our private transport to Mollepata village 2 hours and 30 minutes approximately located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River.
After to get a breakfast in mollepata to get energies we will continue our journey towards Challacancha where we start our trek 3 hours and 3o min to Soraypampa (3900msnm) where we have our first night in special camping houses, we will have lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks.
After a short break, we will begin our trek to Humaytay lake located at 4200mt 13779 feet, after the walk for 1 hour and 30 min approximately , we will see wonderful Apu Humantay Lake , if you want you can swim there, after we will return to our camping site.
Lunch and dinner.
DAY 2: Soraypampa – Challacancha – Cusco.
Breakfast in our camp and after return to the city of Cusco, will be arriving to the city of Cusco approximately 1 to 2 pm.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Pprofessional guide path.
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata / Soraypampa – Mollepata- Cusco.
- A professional chef.
- Kitchen equipment, dining tent ,, chairs, tables,
- Camping tents (one tent for 2 persons)
- Foam mat
- Meals (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- First aid kit, emergency oxygen and radios.
- Entrance to salkantay.>
- Sleeping bag (you can rent at our office in Cusco $ 7).
- 2nd day lunch and dinner.
We Recommend Bringing
- Personal documents (passport).
- Walking stick.
- Walking shoes.
- Sleeping bag.
- Insect repellent.
- Waterproof clothing.
- Rain clothing.
- Slippers or sandals to relax the feet in the camp.
- A cap or hat.